PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Options!

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
10-19-2016, 08:39 PM
I love buying from you guys. Can we get a choice on where our purchases are shipped? I am a member of UPS "My Choice." Whatever you do when shipping I cannot use "MY Choice" to change my delivery. YOU DON'T ALLOW IT.That is the way you have set your parameters. I prefer to pick up my stuff at the UPS customer service center. I am never home when deliveries are being made.

Unfortunately I have to call UPS to change it. A real PITA.

Thanks in advance!

Palmetto State Armory
10-20-2016, 09:33 AM
I love buying from you guys. Can we get a choice on where our purchases are shipped? I am a member of UPS "My Choice." Whatever you do when shipping I cannot use "MY Choice" to change my delivery. YOU DON'T ALLOW IT.That is the way you have set your parameters. I prefer to pick up my stuff at the UPS customer service center. I am never home when deliveries are being made.

Thanks in advance!

I don't believe that is possible due to software limitations, but I can check.

vellnueve
10-20-2016, 10:04 PM

Thanks in advance!

I change them all the time.

If you have serialized parts in the shipment, you can't change it. Otherwise you should be able to. In fact, I have 2 uppers waiting at a local UPS store right now.

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
10-20-2016, 10:14 PM
I change them all the time.

If you have serialized parts in the shipment, you can't change it. Otherwise you should be able to. In fact, I have 2 uppers waiting at a local UPS store right now.

Heck, I ordered some jewelry on Tuesday and that company wouldn't let me change it to a local pick up. I had to call UPS :mad_small

vellnueve
10-20-2016, 11:40 PM
Heck, I ordered some jewelry on Tuesday and that company wouldn't let me change it to a local pick up. I had to call UPS :mad_small

Make sure you're logged into MyChoice.

High value shipments and shipments like firearms typically won't be able to be diverted, since if someone got hold of the tracking number they could easily steal the package before it ever made it to your door. It also prevents people from diverting firearms away from the FFL and directly to them.

ÄÄCHMED HÄZÄÄMÄT
10-21-2016, 04:41 AM

High value shipments and shipments like firearms typically won't be able to be diverted, since if someone got hold of the tracking number they could easily steal the package before it ever made it to your door. It also prevents people from diverting firearms away from the FFL and directly to them.

Just talking about anything from PSA. I ordered 10 mags. I had to call UPS to change it to a pick up. Same thing. I order so much stuff online I am always logged into Mychoice.

Palmetto State Armory
10-21-2016, 08:55 AM

You would not believe the amount of shenanigans we catch with diverted/stolen packages.

Atlantic Firearms
10-25-2016, 09:21 AM
Shipping Fraud is very widespread we had to institute a similar policy to prevent theft and credit card companys will not gurantee the vendors payment unless it is delivered to the address on the card with a signature . Our firm lost over 10K this summer due to this type of fraud by scammers .

RockyTop1911
10-25-2016, 01:10 PM
Shipping Fraud is very widespread we had to institute a similar policy to prevent theft and credit card companys will not gurantee the vendors payment unless it is delivered to the address on the card with a signature . Our firm lost over 10K this summer due to this type of fraud by scammers .

Wow! Incredible. Sorry to see that.