PDA

View Full Version : Barreled Receivers Premium Gen2

bd8604
08-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Are we going to see some of the new better quality barreled receivers for sale in the near future?

TangoUniform
08-29-2016, 08:28 PM
I've been waiting for the (non-stainless) dissipator upper to come back in stock. Patience is wearing thin and may just end up putting one together soon. :(

Palmetto State Armory
08-30-2016, 08:28 PM
Are we going to see some of the new better quality barreled receivers for sale in the near future?

Thanks for the inquiry.

Depends on your definition of near future. Yes, but not tommorrow or next week. We will try to keep you guys in the loop.

Palmetto State Armory
08-30-2016, 08:31 PM
I've been waiting for the (non-stainless) dissipator upper to come back in stock. Patience is wearing thin and may just end up putting one together soon. :(

Thanks for the support. They are overdue. The problem is our regular production lots are selling out much faster than we planned. If you miss it, the next batch turns out to be a long wait. I will see what I can find out.

bd8604
08-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the inquiry.

Depends on your definition of near future. Yes, but not tommorrow or next week. We will try to keep you guys in the loop.

Just would like to pick a couple before November. Thanks for replying.

Libertarian Sheepdog
08-31-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm waiting for two of the mid-length M-LOK Premium uppers to come back in stock to finish off the AR's for the kids. In the meantime, I'm stocking up on the mag/ammo combo daily deals :D