PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with my order?

tnxdshooter
07-23-2016, 05:02 AM
I ordered something in stock on 7-16-16. My order shows processing and the product now shows out of stock. What's the deal? I've pmed yall my order number on here and have emailed ya'll with no response. Phone calls don't seem to get through either. Either ship me my product or refund me my money asap! Please

unicratt
07-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Chill out. It's old news that PSA takes forever to ship. That's just the way it is, if you don't like it buy elsewhere.

Stoned_Oli
07-23-2016, 05:16 PM
If it says out of stock, it means somebody bought the rest of them. It doesn't mean that they let them have yours.
Relax, your shit will come.

David Teague
07-23-2016, 06:51 PM
If it says out of stock, it means somebody bought the rest of them. It doesn't mean that they let them have yours.

Pretty much this. ^

Wow...

a week and you are freaking out? Try waiting a year or 2 for a custom built item or 1/2 a year for a tax stamp.

Hoingster
07-23-2016, 09:57 PM
Palmetto is solid, but they don't have Primary arms shipping times. You're looking at 2 weeks minimum and 3 week avg. they even state it on their website.

ksbsnowowl
07-23-2016, 10:17 PM

Pretty much not this. I just bought something over two weeks ago. Threw a .30 cal ammo can on the order because they were on sale, and it didn't up the shipping cost. Took 12 days for the ammo can to arrive; the main item I ordered was not included. My order still showed "Processing" on the PSA website, and the main item I ordered was no longer listed for sale.

I emailed to query about it. Took 3 or 4 days to hear back. Today I got an email that the main item I had placed the order for had sold out of stock, I wasn't getting one, and I was getting a refund.

In PSA's defense, they did refund me both the purchase price of the missing item, as well as the shipping cost (I did point out in my emailed query that the missing item was my main purpose for ordering, and I would never have paid $19 total cost for the ammo can alone).

tnxdshooter
07-24-2016, 04:11 AM
Chill out. It's old news that PSA takes forever to ship. That's just the way it is, if you don't like it buy elsewhere.

I will buy elsewhere next time and tell everyone about the bad experience. They're holding up me getting my ar built and operational.

tnxdshooter
07-24-2016, 04:11 AM

If I buy something in stock I expect to have it. Not sit and wait for the next batch!

tnxdshooter
07-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Pretty much not this. I just bought something over two weeks ago. Threw a .30 cal ammo can on the order because they were on sale, and it didn't up the shipping cost. Took 12 days for the ammo can to arrive; the main item I ordered was not included. My order still showed "Processing" on the PSA website, and the main item I ordered was no longer listed for sale.

I emailed to query about it. Took 3 or 4 days to hear back. Today I got an email that the main item I had placed the order for had sold out of stock, I wasn't getting one, and I was getting a refund.

In PSA's defense, they did refund me both the purchase price of the missing item, as well as the shipping cost (I did point out in my emailed query that the missing item was my main purpose for ordering, and I would never have paid $19 total cost for the ammo can alone).

That's what I'm afraid will happen. That's what pisses me off you order a product that's in stock then four days later it goes out of stock and you still don't get your product. Wtf?

tnxdshooter
07-24-2016, 04:16 AM

Sounds like they only produce limited runs and if you didn't get one last batch but ordered you get it this time while people ordering from this batch have to wait until the next batch.

unicratt
07-24-2016, 10:33 AM
http://www.back2stonewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Whine-One-One.png

tnxdshooter
07-25-2016, 04:52 AM
http://www.back2stonewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Whine-One-One.png

Blah blah blah stfu! Some of y'all may be rich and can afford to have money tied up for a long time but I can't. To some 40.00 may not be a lot of money but it is to me.

Mikelawtown
07-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Wow and do you want your Bubba warmed up?

Palmetto State Armory
07-25-2016, 09:00 AM

Thank you for your comments.

Right now we are experiencing unprecedented demand for this time of year. Current events have produced a spike in orders and we are working to ship them. We were on same day shipping before Orlando.

The order system is real time. If it is available to purchase, it is in stock to ship. When you place an order, the quantity ordered is then removed from stock.

On very rare occasions, items are damaged and are unavailable to ship. In these cases, if a replacement cannot be found in our warehouses, the customer will be notified and the item is refunded. We have no way of knowing which items on the order were the priority. We ship everything we can, as soon as possible given the limitations.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

tnxdshooter
07-25-2016, 05:45 PM
It was in stock when I ordered it. It should have been removed from stock and shipped and it wasn't. It went out of stock like 3 days after I ordered. It should have been long in route then.

tnxdshooter
07-25-2016, 05:47 PM
Wow and do you want your Bubba warmed up?

Nope do you?

Palmetto State Armory
07-25-2016, 05:59 PM
It was in stock when I ordered it. It should have been removed from stock and shipped and it wasn't. It went out of stock like 3 days after I ordered. It should have been long in route then.

Items are removed from stock as they sell. If we sell all that we have, the item goes out of stock online.

Due to current order volume, which is not normal, we are backlogged on shipping. Your order will be shipped in the order it was received.

The only time we will not have your product is in the unlikely event of product damage or other inventory error. This is not possible to predict.

tnxdshooter
07-26-2016, 05:24 AM
Just refund my money and I'll take my business elsewhere you're holding up my ar build. Tired of dealing with ya!

Claymore
07-26-2016, 08:07 AM
Just refund my money and I'll take my business elsewhere you're holding up my ar build. Tired of dealing with ya!

You have the patience of a two year old. It is a well known fact just about everyone is backed up on orders right now.

Palmetto State Armory
07-26-2016, 08:26 AM

You have the patience of a two year old. It is a well known fact just about everyone is backed up on orders right now.

As long as the order has not shipped we would be happy to. However, I have no record of a "tnxdshooter" ordering from us. Care to provide an order number, address or any other identifying information? We do not have ninja telepathy.

JJ308
07-26-2016, 09:40 AM
As long as the order has not shipped we would be happy to. However, I have no record of a "tnxdshooter" ordering from us. Care to provide an order number, address or any other identifying information? We do not have ninja telepathy.

:laugh_sma:laugh_sma

Lendo
07-26-2016, 10:03 AM
OP is acting like a jabroni.

Instead of starting a bash thread, why not email customer service with your order# and ask for an ETA? Then again, I'm assuming you have a shred of common sense.

rl96ss
07-26-2016, 10:19 AM
PSA has great sales and usually good prices and if you've been around awhile you should know that you'll be waiting awhile.
Don't ever order something you "need" now.

Palmetto State Armory
07-26-2016, 10:45 AM

We looked up the orders for Crossville, TN in the date range specified. If your order number was 2102054706, we can cancel and refund. Please confirm, the order is now on hold pending confirmation.

kukusya
07-26-2016, 10:54 AM
PSA is solid company with great costumer service. It's take a while to ship but usually you get great price and superb quality. I order something for my wife week ago it been ship out on Monday so it will be deliver next Monday. That all.
And I bet you order from PSA because you found best price available at the time.

oakhandledsks
07-26-2016, 12:43 PM
PSA is solid, they can be slow to ship but that is because they get very busy conducting lots of business.

OP starts whining after 7 days? Give the brat his money back and be glad to not have him as a customer.

7.62hunter
07-26-2016, 01:06 PM
They shipped my HPT MPI BCG in 6 days. GTG. Thumbs way up

Flankenstein
07-26-2016, 01:07 PM
Gun stuff doesn't always ship as fast as your pajamas do, op.

the moon rulz
07-26-2016, 02:32 PM
As a doctor I'm going to go ahead an prescribe you 20 milligrams of chill the fu*k out. I'll take his order if he doesn't want it anymore :)

LarryGen
07-26-2016, 08:34 PM

Lmao that was awesome

I have a complete upper arriving tomorrow, two
weeks from ordering, for the quality and price how can you complain?!

ksbsnowowl
07-26-2016, 11:32 PM
Generally, PSA is pretty damn good. This last time is the only time I've had a long wait/ship time. Unfortunately they screwed up, and my main item ordered was no longer in stock.

To be clear, I will order from them again.